The portable urinating device for women allows women to urinate whilst standing & without removing clothes.
- Dimensions: 170mm x 35mm
- Material: Polypropylene
- Weight: 17g
- Color: Natural
The flow of your urine is directed away from you and your shoes by a cleverly angled outlet pipe.
To urinate in the new and easy way, follow these simple steps
- Undo pants. Pull down the front of your panties or push to one side and place Shewee securely against your body. Click the image for more detail;
- Direct outlet pipe away from body and out of pants. Ensure Shewee is positioned in an effective and comfortable position. Aim urine to a suitable place; into a toilet, a Shewee Absorbent Pouch or away from your feet.
- Once relieved, pull funnel away and use to wipe any final drips. Shake funnel. Replace in re-sealable bag.
- Throw away or save for reusing another time.
NB: Practice with Shewee in your shower to find the best position for you. (On leaving the body, urine is sterile). You will soon feel confident to stand up and take control!
Shewee is made of plastic and can be reused as many times as you desire, with or without washing it in between uses. Just store it in the re-sealable bag that comes with it free!
If you would like to wash the Shewee, once you get home the Shewee can go in the washing machine with your panties or be washed by hand in warm soapy water.
If you are reusing the Shewee to give urine samples, the Shewee can be sterilized in an Autoclave, in the microwave or boiled.
The plastic withstands temperatures up to 120 Degrees Celsius and detergents including bleach.
When & Where?
So many women benefit from using Shewee, even if you're less mobile.
Shewee is a molded plastic funnel that provides women with a simple, private and hygienic method of urinating without removing clothes both sitting AND standing.
- Stand up at public toilets to avoid contact with unhygienic public toilet seats and smelly portable loos.
- Avoid crossed legs and uncomfortable squatting.
- Enjoy perfect aim into a sample pot when giving a urine sample. This is especially useful for pregnant women.
- Use in a wheelchair or when partially bed-bound to comfortably urinate into a container or Shewee Absorbent Pouch.
- Stand over a toilet if it is physically uncomfortable or if you have a disability or injury that prevents you from sitting or squatting.
- Maintain your independence if you are chair bound or rely on home care.
- Maintain privacy and dignity when a toilet is not available and you just have to go.
When and where can the Shewee be used?