MULTICAM Camo Form® by McNett®
Cursor Over Thumbnail below to Swap Image Above
Click Thumbnail to Expand for an Extra Large View
MultiCam - Camo Form
McNett® Camo Form® Self-Cling Fabric Wrap
Conceals & Quiets ~ Leaves No Residue ~ Removable & Reusable
Finally you can bring any of your guns into the field without worrying about damage from scratches, nicks or worse! And unlike messy tapes, Camo Form leaves no sticky residue when removed. This heavy-duty stretch fabric wrap clings to itself as it’s wrapped on the gun. It stays solidly in place and won’t sag, even in wet weather. It conforms to any shape and can be cut and applied to the smallest moving parts.
Camo Form dramatically improves grip and insulates hands from uncomfortably hot or cold surfaces and helps prevent guns and bows from slipping in the field. Wrap Camo Form around any piece of outdoor equipment to keep it from clanking against other objects. Binoculars, knives, Thermos® bottles, flashlights, even outboard motors – you can wrap nearly anything! Washable and re-usable.
||5.1 x 366 cm (2 x 144 Inches)
- Conceals & Quiets clanking equipment
- Inproves grip
- Insulates hands from cold or hot surfaces
- Protects equipment from sand, dirt, dust and debris
- Easy to cut
- Conforms to any shape
- Adhesion not affected by rain or immersion in water
Follow standard safety precautions when applying Camo Form™ to weapons. Make sure firearm is not loaded, confirm that the safety is in the "on safe" position and point the barrel away from you at all times. Camo Form should not interfere with the safety or action of a firearm. If this occurs after application, remove Camo Form and reapply in a manner that allows for the proper function of all parts.
- Start by holding beginning of roll in place on object,
- then stretch and wrap Camo Form around desired object.
- Overlap the first wrap 1 1/2" then overlap each successive wrap by 1/4 inch.
- Camo Form can be cut and attached to cover hard-to-wrap areas. DO NOT WRAP MOVING PARTS. DO NOT COVER FLASH SUPPRESSOR VENTS, PORTS OR CARTRIDGE EJECTORS.
For best adhesion apply in temperatures above 40° F (5° C).
To Clean & Help Maintain Self-Cling Properties: Remove Camo Form from object and hand wash with soap and warm water. Rinse thoroughly and air dry.
Storage: Store Camo Form in sealed plastic bag away from direct sunlight and extreme heat.
Product Reviews :
Write a review
Add to Favorites
Related Products :